Friday, January 13, 2012

Last Week of...Vacation

I start the new job next week and while I am majorly excited about it, I am somewhat sad that my lazy, free time is coming to an end.  Of course, worrying about paying the rent does tend to make lazy, free time a little less enjoyable. I'll take the job any day over not being able to pay the rent.  :)

Most of this week has been dedicated to finishing the Diamond Drop quilt top.  I have several bed size quilts but no throws.  This quilt is throw size and should be the perfect accent for the back of my futon!  And as I suspected, I do have a some fabric left over.  I think I will try to work them into a bag or pillow case.  At the moment, I am too tired of 3" little squares to think about making another throw.



No comments:

Post a Comment